Our 2014 EDITORIAL CALENDAR
Here is a Sneak Peak of just some of the amazing content coming your way! If you are a local business or PR company and have an event you would like to submit or would like to be considered for submission in any of these guides, please note the deadlines listed and send us an email at Media@BusyLittleBeesNYC.com
- Preschool Guide [ deadline: January 15th ] – One of the biggest & first decisions you will make in your child’s education, let BLBNYC help you narrow down your search with these Bee Approved Preschools!
- Presidential Week Busy Bee Guide [ deadline: February 1st ] – Not going away? Too cold to be outside? No problem…your go to source to keeping the kids busy & parents sane at the same time during the school break!
- Camp Guide [ deadline: March 1st ] – A parents go to guide for all their local summer camp options in town!!
- Spring Break Guide [ deadline: March 15th ] – Fun things to do inside & out and all around town with your kids during Spring Break (rated E style)!
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide [ deadline: April 1st ] – What gift’s this mom is wishing for; from memorable to luxurious.
- Father’s Day Gift Guide [ deadline: May 1st ] – Covering the best and unique gifts for Dads.
- Family Travel Must-Haves Guide [ deadline: June 1st ] – Checking out the latest and greatest for the Jet-Set family.
- Last Minute Preschool Guide [ deadline: July 1st ] – Find which local schools still have openings & are Busy Little Bees Approved!
- Back to School Guide [ deadline: August 1st ] – Making sure your child(ren) are all stylin’ and packed with all their school essentials.
- Grown Up & Me Guide [ deadline: August 15th ] – Your go to source for all the local mommy & me classes.
- You Pick Guide [ deadline: September 1st ] – Find all the local farms to pick everything from berries, to apples, to pumpkins and more!
- Fall / Halloween Festivals [ deadline: September 15th ] – Your go to source for all the local Fall / Halloween festivities around!
- Show Your THANKS By Giving BACK [ deadline: October 15th ] – Your go to guide on where you can volunteer as a family. It’s never too early to teach your youngsters the importance of volunteering and giving back to their community.
- Holiday Gift Guides [ deadline: November 1st ] – Checking out the latest and greatest in toys, gears and gifts for the whole family and gift-giving.
- Santa Guide [ deadline: November 15th ] – The best places to see Santa around town (& inside tips, prices, wait times, etc.)
- Winter Break Guide [ deadline: December 1st ] – In between the holiday bustle, find fun things to do together as a family; holiday themed events, shows, open gym times, etc.
[ NOTE ] There is always room, any time for articles related to SOCIAL GOOD.